Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Stuck in San Diego

I hate United Airlines. They're even more terrible than all the other crappy US carriers. I'm sitting at SAN, waiting for a flight that's now been delayed by 3 hours. And all the signage for all the flights are wrong...they all show this flight as on-time. Worse yet, the signage for all the other delayed flights still reads as on-time. And United finally texted me, 10 minutes after I was supposed to leave, to tell me that my flight is delayed.

If you're going to screw up your customers' entire day, at least give them accurate information so they can deal with the situation.

2 comments:

JustJoeP said...

United LOVES to cancel flights when they are not full, forcing travelers to go on stand-by the rest of the day. In my experienced traveling opinion, United deserves to go bankrupt or out-of-business as soon as possible. "Abysmal" is a compliment for how they run their airline.

Joe M said...

ll airlines do that these days. United wasn't the cause of the delay...they just made it that much more unbearable.