Monday, November 3, 2008

Twenty-Four-Twenty-Four Hours to Go...

...and I wanna be sedated. I've been waiting for tomorrow for eight long, anguishing, pain-filled years. I'm on pins & needles...can't concentrate. The time has come to change this country, and it can't happen fast enough. If you had told me eight years ago that in 2008 I'd cast my vote for a Democrat running for President, I'd have told you to get the sedatives and a straightjacket. But, contrary to my expectations, the Democrats stepped up and nominated someone who wasn't corrupt, too conservative, and untrustworthy as they have in past. This time, it was a young, courageous junior Senator from Illinois...someone who built his campaign from the grassroots up. And tomorrow, we elect him President. Now get your arse out there and VOTE!

No comments: